Loading, please wait...
Login or login with: FB Twitter G+ | English Français Deutsch 日本語 Facebook Twitter Discord

ARR:TT

A Final Fantasy XIV mini-game

ルキア

8 2 3 8
「……過去の争いにこだわっていては、未来は
見えないからな」
神殿騎士団コマンド:ルキア
Rarity Card Type Sells for Values
Rare - 500 MGP 8・2・3・8
Acquisition
  • ワワラゴ, リムサ・ロミンサ:下甲板層 (8, 15) — 9.38%

Drop rates have a color to illustrate their accuracy depending on the number of drop reports:
Red: inaccurate (less than 100 reports), Orange: somewhat accurate (100~1000 reports), Blue: accurate (more than 1000 reports)



Anonymous Player 22nd October, 2020 @ 03:28 am

W:7 D:12 L:1 to get her.

Anonymous Player 25th August, 2020 @ 04:28 pm

You can only play against Wawalago between 3pm and 3am, and cannot have an open fishing quest with him at the time. Got it in 3 wins, 1 draw.

Anonymous Player 12th August, 2020 @ 03:49 am

Everyone on here complaining about the drop rate on the card is an idiot who doesn’t understand probability. A 9% drop rate doesn’t mean if you win 10 times, it will be guaranteed to drop. It’s an independent event, which means every time you play, there’s a 9% chance it COULD drop, but an overwhelming 91% chance that you don't get it, every single time. Think of it this way: if it takes you 47 wins to get the card to drop, that’s because every time you played, there is always a 90% chance (pretty much all the time) that it will never drop. Not “it will drop at least once every ten rounds”. This percentage is also surely bloated by wins VS total rounds made. A player will find that if a normal distribution is taken of each report, generally people will have won the card after ~30 tries.

Anonymous Player 5th August, 2020 @ 11:20 am

Something Like 15 wins for 35 rounds

Anonymous Player 27th July, 2020 @ 04:37 pm

63

Riz3r 10th June, 2020 @ 03:29 pm

Got it after 37 wins, 9.38% is anything...

INVINCIBLExMOOSE 7th June, 2020 @ 04:04 am

37 wins, 110 rounds total

Anonymous Player 4th June, 2020 @ 04:09 pm

5 wins for card

KeiranHowells 29th March, 2020 @ 11:45 pm

45 Wins 17 Losses and about 40 minutes later and I finally get the card. That 9% can't be correct.

Norman Hinson 5th March, 2020 @ 03:05 am

4 wins, Lucia obtained.

Anonymous Player 26th September, 2019 @ 09:55 pm

It took me 36 wins to get the drop, so the 9% drop rate shown here might not be accurate.

derpyORLY1337 7th May, 2019 @ 08:47 am

Brienne of Tarth! =P

Anonymous Player 18th March, 2019 @ 08:09 am

Actually the worst.

ARR Triple Triad 18th June, 2015 @ 09:15 pm

She can replace Urianger in a Scion deck if Descension applies.
This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.
By browsing our website, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies as explained on our Privacy Policy page.
I understand
Top Bottom