Cookies and local storage usage:
- saves your language preference (English by default): this allows the website to display the proper translations
- saves your cards list preference: displays either the Collector's List, Classic List or Compact List on the cards page
- cards collection is stored locally on your device: this data is used on various pages of the website
- beaten NPCs are stored locally as well
- if you are logged in, a cookie will keep you logged in if you checked the "Remember me" checkbox
Database information (this only applies if you create an account on the website):
- language preference
- user name: either chosen when creating an account with an email, or this will be your Facebook/Twitter/Google user name. You can change it via this page. Your user name will be displayed when you post a comment while being logged in
- last login date
- if you registered through a social network, your ID and access token are saved (necessary for the social network to be able to recognize you)
- if you create and link a character from the Lodestone (necessary for the cards collection), your character name, server and Lodestone ID are saved
Tierce party plugin:
- this website uses Google Analytics that gives anonymous data on how many people use ARRTT and which pages are the most popular
All cookie/local storage/database data is mandatory to use the website properly.
I will never sell/give away any of your personal data and will do my best to protect it against loss, theft, unauthorized access, copy, usage or modification.